Monday, July 20, 2009

A Beautiful Smile....

They say that the second best thing that one can do with their lips is to....SMILE. well no need to fight for the first ranking but indeed smiling is one of the best things that all of us can do....easily...effortlessly. But you look around and you may not find people subscribing to this view. Today morning only I stopped to look at a child in his pram and he smiled back at me...LO! my heart just did a somersault...what a beautiful smile it was ...pure...simple ...straight from the heart. And what an effect it had on me!It made me feel so good....

I moved on ...I was on my way to office and my mind was just filled with that smile . I wondered that why are people so miser in using this beautiful art...of smiling? I remembered a friend of mine ...any time and everytime I could remember her ,was her eversmiling face ...that too the simplest ...warmest smile that could ever exist . I recalled our friends also saying that this friend Pooja was one person who always would greet you with a warm hearted smile ..making you feel welcome,comfortable and nice. But not many practise this ...imagine children waking up to such a smile , leaving home with such a smile ...returning home to such a smile and going to bed with the same smile...it would do wonders in all aspects of his life. why only children the same would be true for adults as well,wont it?
It is a different feeling altogether when you are met with a clean , pure warm and straight from the heart smile....what ever mood you may be in, it immediately connects ...warms your heart and lifts up any form of spirits at any point of time...
I have observed people very closely ...returning from office , work, anywhere ...not a trace of smile on the face or at most some signs of a forced smile (which looks so painful)....you are meeting your people after so long ...the best and the easiest thing you can do is to give a nice warm smile ....costs nothing but why so difficult then?

I think it could be because everyone seems to be struggling in his /her life. This struggle probably snatches away the smile and gradually we forget to smile...it becomes an effort to smile or it is used on festive or special occassions ...like we wear good clothes and deck ourselves up ...then we also put up the smile....sad very sad indeed. !!!!!! As life is a struggle, all the more we need to nurture this wonderful art of smiling,for it would help us in our struggle. Smile is a stressbuster...brings in a feel good feeling...which in turn makes us motivated and eager to keep going in life. Smile ...a real one is the fastest way to connect hearts...it is unbelievable and surest way to reach out to people...smile is a reflection of one's heart ...above all a smile brings a serene satisfaction and warmth on the bearer himself so let us all try practising this easy and sure way of bonding....just by SMILING warmly.....

No comments:

Post a Comment