Monday, May 23, 2011

Que Sera Sera

When I was young ,I asked my mother; what should I be ,will be;


Would I be pretty , will I be chic, that's what my mother said to me.....


Que Sera Sera....


NOW is the time to be...


Live through this moment to see,how pretty and chic you'll be...


Then one day; I asked my mother ,what should I be, will be;


Would I be happy, will I be rich ,that's what my mother said to me...


Que Sera Sera...


What ever will be ,will be,


The future is'nt our's to see ,


Que Sera Sera.


All your life ,remember my daughter,


What ever you want ,you'll be,


What's to be pretty , what's to be rich,


Why should you worry, what to be.




Que Sera Sera..


NOW is the time to be,


Love through this moment to see,


How good and happy you'll be.



I love this life,just like my mother,


Never worrying what'll be ,will be,


Dancing and singing,loving and living,


That's how's my life and it'll be....


Que Sera Sera


What ever will be ,will be


The present is all to see,


Que Sera Sera.

No comments:

Post a Comment